16 year old hormonal boy with everything to gain and nothing to lose
James Crane worked on the 101st floor of Tower 1 of the World Trade Center .. He is blind so he has a golden retriever named Daisy.
After the plane hit 20 stories below, James knew that he was doomed, so he let Daisy go, out of an act of love.
She darted away into the darkened hallway.
Choking on the fumes of the jet fuel and the smoke James was just waiting to die. About 30 minutes later,
Daisy comes back along with James’ boss, Who Daisy just happened to pick up on floor 112
On her first run of the building, she leads James, James’ boss, and about 300 more people out of the doomed building.
But she wasn’t through yet, she knew there were others who were trapped. So, highly against James’ wishes she ran back in the building.
On her second run, she saved 392 lives. Again she went back in. During this run, the building collapses.
James hears about this and falls on his knees into tears.
Against all known odds, Daisy makes it out alive, but this time she is carried by a firefighter. “She led us right to the people, before she got injured” the fireman explained.
Her final run saved another 273 lives. She suffered acute smoke inhalation, severe burns on all four paws, and a broken leg, but she saved 967 lives.
Daisy is the first civilian Canine to win the Medal of Honor of New York City.
Pass it on to all animal lovers
Rob Lowry’s photo.
let me just say a few things about ‘all about that bass’ real quick
- it’s a song about body positivity and we don’t get many of those so can we just take that into consideration please
- i know people are kicking off about her using the phrase “skinny bitches” but she does follow it up with "no, i’m just playing i know you think you’re fat / but i’m here to tell you that / every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" she’s taken an insult commonly given to slim women and basically a said so what if you are skinny/skinny but you think you’re fat, YOU’RE STILL PERFECT
- i’ve seen shit loads of people saying it makes them feel more confident, and slim women get a ton of media reinforcing the idea that their body is perfect anyway
- IT’S CATCHY AS FUCK
Patrick Roche - “21” (CUPSI 2014)
"I come up with a theory that my father started drinking again because maybe he found out that I’m gay. Like if he could make everything else blurry maybe somehow I’d look straight."
Performing at the 2014 College Unions Poetry Slam Invitational.
- We’ve Been a Band for 10 years
- Chocolate probably
- Matty possibly takes his shirt off
- Girls i mean cmon thats the money ticket
- 10 minutes are taken out of the show to discuss george’s tattoos
- heart out bc u kno they gotta get lil waughy on stage
- matty consumes a lot of wine and smokes his weight in cigarettes
I’m really close to my next hundred